Aug 27, 2008

TOKOH ! :D

okay . i skipped school today . i wake up around 1 plus then i recieve a msg and missed call from Christopher ! so i message him back ask him what happen because i was at home! He told me i get tokoh koko! hah! wtfff ehh! my aim was tokoh pelajar but that was being effected by my attitude problem in school so failure la . then this time i get tokoh dunno what la , Loon also got get. He get tokoh sports. i think is 3 category so 2 of us get and congrats to Ngan also he get Tokoh Badan Beruniform! weeheee! Unbelieveable cause i was dissapoint when they said it will see attitude problem again so Loon and Me was no chance! i was like so happy la. then Chris come my house while i was dota-ing ! then talk crap. aiyarh i shud have active in sports and badan uni! so then can get Tokoh Keseluruhan! too bad la. :( i wanted to thanks Pn Nizam my Leo Club teacher. and my fellow Leo's !

Pn Nizam





Forum 2008

Forum 2008



Forum 2008



Forum 2008




I.U DAY 2008

Mooncake Festival 2007

Forum 2007

Forum 2007

Garden Clean Up


Forum 2007

Mooncake Festival 2007


Mooncake Festival 2007

No comments: