Oct 19, 2009

Life is just fucking screw up everything im planning something . Why always the family must be the first Person that make me no mood one leh? Seriously. Every morning , got nag by mum , reach home , those kind of unsatisfied face. Just because you older , because u born earlier. If i were you , i also can go college now and drive my own car . Just that i sibeh ke lan eh sueh nia ma . all suffer by myself. i really hate life. Every of them try to make my life as normal as possible. But day by day , everything come straight and shoot me. To me , Monday - Friday is a fucking dulan day no matter what. Unless no one is at home , This is why Saturday Sunday i will be lepaking whole day or sleeping whole day . I don't wanna sit in the living room talking bullshit with u guys , I used to talk to you all alot. but day by day , Income not enough wanna ask for more , this that this that extra charge , car also less use. Walao ehh . U think very song arh every morning 6am wake up , 7 am go work , 7pm reach home , u come enjoy my life la. You try and see la. I think is suffer because i was from a wealthy to become a kesian felar la. If i born not wealthy i sure okay with the fucking situation one , is been two years , i hanging myself try to prove myself can be succesful . I did not blame time. i blame myself . being lazy . I already started to work hard since last month , Push my hobbies away . avoid from joining basketball competition already. I cant do everything in the same time.

-theend-

i just hate the Soe family. seriously , unfair !

No comments: